Our vision, mission and values
We will be acclaimed for our expertise and collaboration in supporting esteemed research and scholarship, and for transforming the way people discover and engage with information.
We are recognised for services and collections that promote and support world-class research and scholarship. Innovative and flexibly delivered Library support services are the hallmarks of an enriched student experience. Our people are agile, future-focused and work together as one outstanding enterprise in the pursuit of excellence.
- Actively listen and respond to the needs and expectations of our clients and stakeholders
- Design and deliver outstanding services noted for their high quality and relevance
- Take pride in continuously enhancing our performance
- Gain the trust and respect of others through ethical, principled and considered actions; be truthful and honest
- Be transparent and responsible for plans, decisions and communications
- Advocate on behalf of clients for the best possible access to information
- Face issues and opportunities with honesty, energy and a determination to succeed
- Encourage and support risk-taking within the parameters of the vision, mission and goals of the Library and those of the University
- Be prepared to acknowledge and learn from mistakes
- Optimise available skills, knowledge and resources for mutual benefit and success
- Seek out and embrace opportunities to engage with others to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and outcomes
- Exercise initiative to assess and adjust practices for relevance and value
- Actively seek out and implement creative and innovative solutions aligned to agreed priorities and new and emerging standards of excellence
- Respect past achievements and learnings in the context of being a learning organisation
- Be accepting and embracing of change
News and events
- 2016 was a busy year! See what we've achieved in our Year In Review
- Orientation - what you need to know for week 4 and 5
- Improve your marks! See our Learning Co-Op team in the foyer, weekdays 10am - 4pm
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us your feedback.