Book a Librarian service
What is the Book a Librarian service?
- Book a Librarian is a customized approach to research support with Library specialists in a dedicated 30-minute appointment tailored to your needs.
Where is the Book a Librarian service point?
- The Book a Librarian service point is on Level 2, Library South Wing.
Do I need the Book a Librarian service?
You will benefit from this service if you answer NO to any of the following questions:
- Do you know where to start looking for information related to your topic?
- Has your search strategy been effective?
- Have you found all the relevant sources for your research topic?
- Do you know how to get the sources you have identified?
How do I make a booking?
- Maximum booking time: 30 minutes
- You can book up to 2 weeks in advance once a day.
Need help with academic writing, note-taking and reading skills?
- Call (02) 4221 3977 for an appointment.
Last reviewed: 15 February, 2013