Reciprocal borrowing information for UOW students & staff (ULANZ - University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand - borrowing scheme)
- Who may borrow?
- Which libraries can I borrow from?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- Duration of membership
- Returning items
- Questions? Contact the Library Loans Desk on 02 42213545
Who may borrow?
- UOW students and staff may borrow from other university libraries under the University Library Australia borrowing scheme.
- ULANZ is designed to act as a supplement to the home institution service.
- ULANZ conditions and fees are set by the host institution.
- Borrowing and usage conditions are more restricted for ULANZ borrowers. The host institution's primary responsibility is to its own students.
Which libraries can I borrow from?
How much does it cost?
- Contact the library from which you wish to borrow - ULANZ fees are set by the host institution.
How do I register?
- Apply directly at the library from which you wish to borrow. Students must provide proof of current enrolment AND current student ID card; staff must provide proof of current employment AND current staff ID card. A fee may be payable - this is at the discretion of the host library.
Duration of membership
- Memberships are valid to 28 February of the following year. A new authorised application form is needed each year.
Returning borrowed items
- Always return items to the Library you borrowed from - do not return them to the UOW Library.
- Failure to comply with borrowing conditions at the host library may result in your borrowing privileges being blocked at the UOW Library.
Content by: Fines and Membership Officer
Last reviewed: 24 May, 2013