Borrowing books via BONUS+
BONUS+ is a resource–sharing initiative that allows domestic UOW students and staff to borrow selected books from other participating university libraries.
How to make a request?
- Search our Classic Catalogue.
- Click the icon.
- Select the book.
- Select “REQUEST THIS ITEM”.
- Select University of Wollongong and then “Submit”.
- Enter your details.
- Choose your home library as the pickup location and then “Submit”.
- You will receive an email when your book arrives.
What are the borrowing conditions?
|Client category||Number of BONUS+ requests||Loan period/Renewals|
|Domestic UOW undergraduate||5||21 days (1 renewal allowed if not overdue and no hold exists)|
|Domestic UOW postgraduate||10||21 days (1 renewal allowed if not overdue and no hold exists)|
|Domestic UOW staff||10||21 days (1 renewal allowed if not overdue and no hold exists)|
|Overdue penalties apply; and $125 fine applies for each billed or lost item.|
How long does it take?
- Usually 2-7 working days.
Where to return items?
- Return books to your home library.
I've returned the item, why is it still showing up on my record?
- A BONUS+ loan stays on your record until the book is checked in at the library from which the book was requested.
How to check my request?
- Check your library record: status “RECV’D” means the book is ready for pickup.
How to cancel my request?
- Log into your library record or contact library staff.
- Cancellations only possible if item showing as “Requested” or “Hold”.
News and events
- 2016 was a busy year! See what we've achieved in our Year In Review
- Orientation - what you need to know for week 4 and 5
- Improve your marks! See our Learning Co-Op team in the foyer, weekdays 10am - 4pm
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us your feedback.