ArticleReach for requesting journal articles
What is ArticleReach?
ArticleReach is a service for requesting journal articles that are not held at UOW.
How do I place a request?
- Look up the article you want in the Library's search tool or databases.
- If you find the article, but the full text is not available, click .
- If no holdings are found, click on .
- Select "University of Wollongong" as your home institution.
- Enter your details and then submit.
- You will receive an email notifying you that your article is available. Click the link in the email to access the article. The article will expire after 30 days.
If the article you want does not appear in your catalogue/database search
- Search the ArticleReach catalogue directly.
- When placing your request, include as much information as possible, especially the journal ISSN. (Find an ISSN)
What if my article is not available via ArticleReach?
|Staff / postgraduates||Your request will be forwarded to our document delivery service.|
|Undergraduates||Your request will be cancelled. Access the Library Guides, or use the Ask a Librarian service to find more information on recommended resources for your subject area.|
University of Wollongong Library
Phone +61 2 4221 3459
Fax: +61 2 4221 4663