"Copyright law creates incentives for people to invest their time, talent and other resources in creating new material - particularly cultural and educational material, which benefits society.
In Australia, copyright law is set out in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)."
Noel Broadhead is the Copyright Officer for the University of Wollongong. Noel can help you with:
- complying with Australian copyright law
- using third-party content in teaching and research
- protecting and licensing your own content
- data licensing
News and events
- 2016 was a busy year! See what we've achieved in our Year In Review
- Orientation - what you need to know for week 4 and 5
- Improve your marks! See our Learning Co-Op team in the foyer, weekdays 10am - 4pm
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us your feedback.