Services and facilities for clients with disabilities
Library staff are available to help clients with special needs. Assistance is based on your needs which are assessed by the University's Disability Liaison Officer.
- All areas of the University Library are accessible by lifts located on the Ground Floor
The Access Room
- The Access Room on the Ground Floor provides special equipment and study space
- UOW students wishing to use the Access Room must be registered with Disability Services
- Disabled toilets are available on the ground Floor and Level 2
Where to get assistance
- Ground Floor service desk
Collect materials from the Library shelves
- Books can be collected from the shelves and borrowed on your behalf
- Books must be picked up from Short Loans within 2 days
- A hold can be placed on a book using your student ID
Email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org - please include details of books required or articles to be copied, together with any special instructions.
Note: students are required to pay for photocopying.
Other useful information
- Renew loans online or by telephoning (02) 4221 3545
- Return loans by mail. Address to:
University of Wollongong Library
Locked Bag 8813
Wollongong NSW 2521