Document Delivery Services for other libraries
How to submit requests
- LADD members: submit requests via Libraries Australia Document Delivery (LADD)
- Non-LADD members: submit requests via email, fax or mail.
- Services levels and fees
We adhere to standards and charges recommended by the Australian Interlibrary Resource Sharing Code (ILRS).
- Submit requests via email, fax or mail.
In addition to our standard charges, our delivery fees:
- Ariel: Free
- Fax: AU$12 for up to 50 pages; AU$6 per additional 10 pages
- Mail: from AU$20
- via LADD Payment scheme
- Or via tax invoice (ABN: 610 6056 7686)
- We do not accept ALIA or IFLA vouchers
- Loan period: 8 weeks
- No renewals
- Items subject to recall
University of Wollongong Library
Locked Bag 8813
Wollongong NSW 2522
Phone: +61 2 4221 3549
Fax: +61 2 4221 4663
Content by Team Leader, Collection Services
Last reviewed: 9 February, 2012