The Library aims to provide a comfortable space where all clients can access the resources and facilities they need to achieve their study goals.
To help keep noise to a minimum:
- please use designated group study areas for work that requires discussion
- some areas are allocated for silent study, so please respect that when in those areas
- Mobile phones are the biggest cause of complaints by Library clients. Please keep your phone switched to silent, and move away from other clients if you must make or take a call.
Food and drink
- Food and drink are actively discouraged as they cause damage to resources and equipment, and attract vermin
- Please limit drinks to sealed containers (e.g. sealed bottles or coffee cups with plastic lids)
- Please be considerate when disposing of rubbish. Rubbish bins are available throughout the Library
Photography and filming in the Library
- Clients are welcome to take photographs for their own personal or study use without formal authorisation from the Library, providing Library staff and clients are not inconvenienced in any way.
- Guidelines for photography and filming in the Library
- Your rights and responsibilities are outlined in the Library Code of Conduct and Client Service Charter
Tell us! We welcome your feedback
- Give us your feedback online at any time
News and events
- News@Library - Spring 2014 issue