The Library aims to provide a comfortable space where all clients can access the resources and facilities they need to achieve their study goals.
To help keep noise to a minimum:
- please use designated group study areas for work that requires discussion
- some areas are allocated for silent study, so please respect that when in those areas
- Mobile phones are the biggest cause of complaints by Library clients. Please keep your phone switched to silent, and move away from other clients if you must make or take a call.
Food and drink
Food and Drink is allowed in the Library under the following conditions:
- Hot food should be eaten outside of the Library
- Please be careful when eating and drinking near electrical equipment
- Please be considerate when disposing of rubbish
- Accidental spillage should be reported to Library staff asap
Photography and filming in the Library
- Clients are welcome to take photographs for their own personal or study use without formal authorisation from the Library, providing Library staff and clients are not inconvenienced in any way.
- Guidelines for photography and filming in the Library
- Your rights and responsibilities are outlined in the Library Code of Conduct and Client Service Charter
Tell us! We welcome your feedback
- Give us your feedback online at any time