Using computers in the Library
Conditions of use
- Internet access is available only to the UOW community.
Computers on every floor
- During the week, you will have a better chance of finding an available computer if you visit the Library before 10am or after 4pm.
- More computers are in Building 17: Library South Wing, and IMTS computer labs.
Laptops you may borrow
- Windows laptops - available from Short Loans in the Main Library and from the Curriculum Resources Centre (Building 22)
- Mac laptops - available from the Curriculum Resources Centre (Building 22)
Save often because lost files are not recoverable
- YOU are responsible for saving your files
- All files are automatically deleted from the computer when you log off
- Work with a copy on the computer's desktop
- Back up and save your work often to a removable storage device
Bringing your own computer?
Last reviewed: 23 May, 2016