Using computers in the Library
Conditions of use
- Requirements Governing the Use of IT Facilities
- Do not use Library computers to make illegal copies of copyrighted material - see UOW Copyright information and Music, Video & Software Piracy Policy.
- Internet access is available only to the UOW community.
Computers on every floor
- During the week, you will have a better chance of finding an available computer if you visit the Library before 10am or after 4pm.
- More computers are in Building 17: Library South Wing, and IMTS computer labs.
Laptops you may borrow
- Windows laptops - available from IT Service Desk, Building 17, Level 1 and from the Curriculum Resources Centre (Building 22)
Save often because lost files are not recoverable
- YOU are responsible for saving your files
- All files are automatically deleted from the computer when you log off
- Work with a copy on the computer's desktop
- Back up and save your work often to a removable storage device
Bringing your own computer?
News and events
- 2016 was a busy year! See what we've achieved in our Year In Review
- Orientation - what you need to know for week 4 and 5
- Improve your marks! See our Learning Co-Op team in the foyer, weekdays 10am - 4pm
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us your feedback.