Library Roving Help
Rovers can help you with:
- connecting to the UOW wireless network
- basic IT problems
- printing and copying problems
- basic research queries
How to find a Rover?
- Rovers rove around the Library, and you can identify them by their bright-coloured "Here to help" shirts.
- Ask at the service desks.
When are Rovers available?
- During session, 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Last reviewed: 19 February, 2013
- Document Delivery system upgrade - service unavailable from Fri 13 Dec 16:30 to Mon 16 Dec midday.
- UOW Clubs & Societies Exhibition - Library Panizzi Room
- Open Access @ UOW
- News@Library Spring edition released