What you need to know!
- Take a tour of the Library - tours depart from the ground floor foyer, near the service desk on Monday 17 July at:
Studying at another campus? Check your library page for local orientation activities.
- Connect to wireless and download the MyUOW app to stay informed about news, events and more at your campus.
- Register for our Manage Use Create workshops and get the essential skills for living in an online world.
- Your student card is also your library card – learn how to set it up for printing, copying and scanning across campus.
- Get ahead of the curve with StartSmart - learn the fundamental academic skills you need to succeed in your degree.
- Talk to us - we're here to help you whether online, in person or by phone.
- Find your subject readings.
- Discover thousands of quality resources with our discovery layer, SEARCH.
- Investigate My Library in Moodle for seamless, contextual access to resources.
- Drop by the Learning Co-Op for peer-supported study help and technology assistance. Just look for the red and green shirts in the foyer.
- Use a self loan unit to borrow one of our many books. You'll find them on the first floor.
- Find out how you can borrow from other libraries with our Document Delivery service.
- Book one of our study rooms; they're great for group work!
- Find scholarly articles with our extensive collection of online databases.
- Consult the Reference & Citing guide to complete your reference list.
- Keep up with our current news and events on our homepage, Facebook and Twitter.
- Learn how to renew your loans online.
- Time to look at CareerSmart and, if you haven't already done so, finish StartSmart.
News and events
- 2016 was a busy year! See what we've achieved in our Year In Review
- Orientation - what you need to know for week 4 and 5
- Improve your marks! See our Learning Co-Op team in the foyer, weekdays 10am - 4pm
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us your feedback.