Services for UOW distance education students
Students enrolled in a UOW course delivered through distance education within Australia
- Access to electronic information resources (e.g. databases and electronic journals)
- Reciprocal borrowing arrangements with other Australian university libraries
- Off-Campus Library Services for students living in non-metropolitan areas
- Ask a question Service
Students enrolled at South Coast, Southern Highlands or Loftus centres
- please refer to your local University of Wollongong Library service.
Students studying at locations outside Australia
- please refer to services for students outside Australia.
Last reviewed: 22 June, 2012