Services and facilities for clients with disabilities
- All areas of the University Library are accessible by lifts on all floors
The Access Room
- The Access Room on the Ground Floor provides special equipment and study space
- UOW students wishing to use the Access Room must be registered with UOW Disability Services
- Disabled toilets are available on the Ground Floor and Level 2
Help with catalogue searching
- Ground Floor service desk
Help with collecting materials from the Library shelves
- Books can be collected and borrowed on your behalf - email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org - please include details of books required or articles to be copied*, together with any special instructions.
- Books must be picked up from Short Loans within 2 days
- A hold can be placed on a book using your student ID
* users are required to pay for photocopying.
Help with database searching
- Renew loans online or by telephoning (02) 4221 3545
- Return loans by mail. Address to:
University of Wollongong Library
Locked Bag 8813
Wollongong NSW 2521
Need more help?
Last reviewed: 13 March, 2014