This tutorial will help you to ...
- understand what your assignment is about
- choose information that matches your topic
- think about the information you have found
- get information in full text
You will need your assignment to complete the tutorial activities
Using your own assignment will help you get the most out of StaySmart as you will be learning through using real examples.
What lecturers look for when marking assignments
To answer an assignment question well, you need to use critical thinking skills for analysing the assignment question, including the assessment criteria, and evaluating the relevance of information you find.
Watch the video
Key points Professor Linda Tapsell and Dr Gregory Peoples raised:
- Draw information from key sources
- Identify and analyse relevant information
- Integrate information with your own experience and expertise
Stand out to your lecturers by showing critical analysis skills to achieve Graduate Qualities @ UOW
We've created some great hints and tips that will help you to get the marks you deserve for your projects and assignments