Curriculum Resources Centre (CRC)
What is the CRC?
The CRC provides teaching resource materials for the students and staff of the School of Education.
Where is the CRC?
First Floor, Building 22, Wollongong Campus.
Services and facilities
- Access to catalogues, e-journals, and databases
- Information service
- Group study areas
- Multifunction printers (print/copy/scan)
- Mac and PC laptop loans
- Audio-visual equipment
- Disabled users access
Accessing the CRC Collection
- Items in the CRC can be located using the Library Catalogue. The Catalogue record location field will indicate if the item is in the CRC (e.g. CRC Lending, CRC Junior Fiction, CRC Short Loans).
- To limit the Library Catalogue search to items from the CRC: from the results screen, click on the Modify Search or Limit/Sort Search box then use the location drop down box to select CRC.
Borrowing CRC items
- The number of items and length of loan is dependent on your borrower category.
- Items from the Main Library are included in the total number of items that clients can borrow.
- Refer to Library borrowing information.
Returning CRC items
- Items borrowed from the CRC should be returned to the CRC, not to the Main Library.
- During CRC opening hours, return items through the returns chute outside the CRC main entrance.
- An after hours returns chute is available at the top of the northern stairs exit for Building 22.
Contacting the CRC
Telephone: 02 42 213979
Curriculum Resources Centre, The University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia.
Content by: Team Leader, Client Services