Information for Subject Coordinators at other locations
Ordering library resources
Information resources purchased for Libraries at other locations may be in different formats including books, videos, DVDs etc.
When requesting Library resources for all subjects:
- Send lists of requested materials to your Liaison Librarian.
- Specify prescribed texts and recommended readings, and the site(s) at which they are required (Batemans Bay, Bega, Loftus, Moss Vale or Shoalhaven).
- Funding will allow for about 30 items per subject per site, so please prioritise requests if your list exceeds this number.
- Forward your requests at least three months prior to the beginning of classes.
The Library is also interested in recommendations for any additional materials that may be required to support subjects currently being offered.
Short Loans Collections at other locations
Subject coordinators are encouraged to submit materials for inclusion in the Short Loans Collection as electronic readings, which will be accessible from all University of Wollongong sites as well as from off campus. Requests for electronic readings can be submitted through the Electronic Readings Service.
Requests for print Short Loans are all processed through the Wollongong Campus Library. To submit requests either email book lists to email@example.com or deliver your request to the Librarys Lending Services Desk.
The Library does not actively source out of print items due to the high cost and uncertain outcome of this process. Library Acquisitions staff will inform subject coordinators if items are out of print.
For all inquiries regarding Library services at other locations, please contact:
Manager, Shoalhaven Library
Shoalhaven Campus Library
George Evans Rd (off Yalwal Rd)
West Nowra NSW 2541
Telephone: 02 4448 0810
Fax: 02 4448 0815
- Document delivery
- Batemans Bay Community Library
- Bega Valley Shire Library
- TAFE NSW Illawarra Institute, Moss Vale Campus Library
- Shoalhaven Campus Library
- TAFE NSW Sydney Institute, Sutherland College, Loftus Campus Library
Content by Campus Librarian, Shoalhaven
News and events
- News@Library - Spring 2014 issue