The Media Collection is located on the ground floor and contains the following material:
- microform: a range of titles including legislation, back issues of newspapers, historical census, reprints of manuscripts.
- music scores and music CDs
- music sound recordings (vinyl): located in the media compactus. Please ask our friendly staff for assistance.
- Maps of the Illawarra region and New South Wales.
- Australian and overseas maps.
- The School of Earth and Environmental Sciences also houses a large Australia map collection, which complements the Library holdings.
- Local and overseas newspapers are held in hardcopy and microform.
- Daily papers: The Australian, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian Financial Review, The Age, and The Illawarra Mercury.
Content by: Associate Librarian, Resources