- Where is the Law Library?
- Opening hours
- Accessing the collection
- Services and facilities
- Short Loans
- Resources for Law
- Contacting the Law Library
Where is the Law Library?
- The Law Library is located on the Ground Floor of the University Library.
Accessing the Law Library
- Items held in the Law Library:
- Legal texts, primary law materials and journals. Primary law material includes legislation and law reports; current resources are available electronically.
- A comprehensive collection of all Australian states and territories legislation and law reports. Materials from the U.K., New Zealand, Canada and U.S. legal systems have been acquired, with current resources available electronically.
- Searching and using items held in the Law Library:
- The collection is accessible via the Library's Catalogue.
- The Law Library uses a different classification from the main library collection called the Moys Classification Scheme.
- Finding and using legal materials guides are available:
Library home page > Guides > Law
Direct URL: http://uow.libguides.com/law
- Borrowing conditions:
- Borrowing conditions of the University Library apply to the Law lending collection.
- Law journals, reference and primary materials are not for loan.
Services and facilities
- Research Help services
- Study area
Short Loans materials for law subjects
- Short Loans materials for law subjects are kept in the Short Loans Collection.
Content by Law Librarian