About the Main Library
- Building 16, Wollongong Campus.
- Over half a million books and DVDs
- Short Loans: high demand items
- Maps, music and scores
- Print/hard-copy journals, ABS statistics, law books and legislation
- University Archives: UOW Publications, theses, historical records, including regional records.
- Electronic resources: journals, e-books, newspaper articles, statistics, case law, conference papers and more
- Opening hours
- Services and facilities (Using your Library)
- Finding items in the Main Library
- Borrowing and returning items (Borrowing information)
- Contacting the Library
- Corporate information (Our organisation)
News and events
- 2016 was a busy year! See what we've achieved in our Year In Review
- Orientation - what you need to know for week 4 and 5
- Improve your marks! See our Learning Co-Op team in the foyer, weekdays 10am - 4pm
Did you find what you were looking for? Tell us your feedback.