Maximise your impact by increasing your research visibility.
We will help you showcase, share, promote and enhance the discoverability of your research outputs that contribute to research activities such as:
- the UOW annual publication collection, Annual Register of Research Outputs, Wollongong (ARROW)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) research activities
Help maximise your research visibility by:
- entering your publications into UOWs Research Information System (RIS), for us to finalise; or emailing a list of your 2010+ scholarly publications to us.
Publication records populate your UOW Scholars profile and the institutional repository, Research Online (RO).
- sending us your final manuscript to enable full-text discoverability through RO.
- adding your new publications to RIS, or advising us of your new publications.
- What is the difference between a publisher version and a final manuscript version of a document?
- About Open Access and grants at UOW
- Copyright and Research Online (RO)
Contact the Scholarly Content team
02 4221 5109